My name is Dave Price and I’m a retired journalist and educator now operating a freelance writing/speaking/consulting practice in Atlanta.
In my writing, I’m focusing on 4 subjects:
- the Baby Boomer generation
- classic rock
- issues of aging
I am writing about all 4 subjects as a featured contributor to the Sixty and Me online magazine and other publications, as well as composing and curating blogs on each of the ideas. I am also researching a book about the status of classic rock with today’s members of the Baby Boom generation
As an author with targeted audiences, I am using these subjects to explore a few of life’s most important questions including:
- What is the meaning of life?
- What does it mean to be successful and does success change with age?
- How do we find our purpose in life and why is it so important that we do
- How should we handle change since it is really the only constant in life?
- When should be listening to our inner voice and when should be shaped by external guides?
- How will the Baby Boom generation (and indeed all generations to follow) shape and be shaped by the process of aging in the 21st Century?
- Why is it vital to be life-long learners and how should we best go about doing that?
Here is a link to an article that will tell you some more about who I am and what I’m doing.
This is an online version of what academics call a CV and must oe us know as a resume.
I’m excited about this journey I started when my wife of 45 years, Judy ,and I moved to Atlanta at the end of 2015 for 15 months to be near our 2 grandchildren – Audrey and Owen.
I hope you will join me on this trip. I know we will have fun on the writing road and I hope we will learn much, too.