Hi. I’m Dave Price and welcome to my writers page – Write On with Dave Price.
I hope you like what you find here. I also hope you will visit the 4 blogs I created, curate, write for, and publish. They are:
For 3 Nonfiction Books I’m Working On
- Senior Moments (w/Older Today Dave) – Ideas and tips about actively aging so your later years can be can be productive, meaningful, and fulfilling.
- Sprinkling Stardust: A Grandpop Speaks – My thoughts on growing old, grandparenting, and some of the important issues facing all of us, no matter what our age.
- Talking ‘Bout My Generation – The people, places, things, and ideas of interest to Baby Boomers and those who wish they were.
- Rock of Agers – A look back at the music and artists from rock and roll’s 2nd Decade (1964-1973) and those who are still carrying on that sound today.
Other Writing Sites
- Sixty and Me – I’m a featured contributor to this online magazine which reaches about 250.000 women worldwide.
I’m planning on having fun on this journalistic journey and I’ll hope you’ll join me. I’d really like to hear from you. You can make a comment on the Contact page of this web site. You can leave a comment after any post on this page. You can also leave comments on any of my blog posts or the related social media sites I manage.
I do have one request. My artist wife Judy, who edits all my work, contends that I’m self-centered, insensitive, juvenile, careless, and verbose in both my talking and my writing. After reading my stuff, even if you agree, please don’t let her know. She doesn’t need any more validation for her views.